Sunday, December 28, 2014

Quick Spice-up: Tumblr-ize Your Work Space

Quick Spice-up: Tumblr-ize Your Room
I think we all aspire for a Tumblr room.  That laid-back and carefree ambiance is just to die for.  I came up with an idea yesterday to spice up my work space a little bit, and I thought it would be nice to share with you all.

I made a mini college on the wall facing my desk with summer related pictures.  And oh my god, I am obsessed with it.


isssn'tt cuutte? hahaha, if you can't already tell, i'm obsessed with collages.  But none the less, let me tell you how to get started.

I got most of my pictures from :
endless--summer.tumblr.com/

ONE: 
So basically just search up photos that you like and love.  (Tumblr and Pinterest are my personal
favorites if you want to look for some good looking photos)
 
TWO: 
Open up a word document and resize the pictures onto a few pages, making sure that you catch a variety of different sizes and orientation.  (also, don't stretch the photos out, it'll make it look pixelated  and that's not cute)
 
THREE: 
Find a high quality printer and print it out.
 
FOUR: 
Vwwalla'.  Now all you need to do is cut the pictures out and start placing them on your wall.  Make sure you space them out and "randomize" the placings.






xx
S 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...