Tuesday, February 14, 2012

love you for a thousand years


" So today I was in Hallmark buying my mom a Happy Birthday card when I noticed this old man standing in front of the Valentines card section deciding which one to get.  I decide to go over and I asked him "Are you getting a Valentine's Day card for your wife?" in replies 'No my wife died 3 years ago from breast cancer but I still buy her roses and a card and bring them to her grave to prove to her that she was the only one that will ever have my heart' 

(not my story, but I thought it was just so sweet, share any of yours down in the comment, or shout out your lovers name to show them how much you love them, happy valentines)


3 comments:

  1. That is so incredibly sweet... And so sad too. What a cute and sweet man. Glad you shared this story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww... this is so sweet.... i am short on words... very sweet amazing man...
    hey dear nice blog if u like mine too may be we can follow each other http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/

    & also chk the newest posts lemme know wot u think

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog. Just came across it. Hope you will visit mine too! Let me know if you want to follow each other!

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...