Saturday, December 31, 2011

Best of 2011: My Obsessions


To hit off strong this year, I decided to make a list of my obsessions from 2011.  To my favorite products, favorite memories, and just all the above you can ask for in year 2011; its all gonna be on this list, so keep reading, because I love, love, love, these things, and I would love to know what your obsessions were this year, comment!


1. Love is Fearless
You pretty much hear this in every hit song.  See it on every corner.  Couples holding hands.  Especially around winter, when they suddenly seem like they crawl out of there houses, and start walking everywhere.  How about a couple of quotes I love?

"Don't save something for special occasion.  Every day of your life is a special occasion." -Thomas S. Monson


"I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls." -Audrey Hepburn



2. Shoes
Toms, Vans, Converse.  Ugh, I love you so dearly.  How could I make a decent looking outfit without you on my feet.  Don't you just love them?  Because I do.  I have been obsessed with this for probably my whole life, but that's no big deal.


3. Ring Me Up
I have been wanting to start a ring collection for such a long time it seems now.  I love how girls just pair up a bunch of rings on their fingers, and it looks so nicely decorated.  And now these empty fingers got something to show off.


4. Infinity Scarfs
Honestly, if you lived with me through this winter, you probably never seen me walked out of the house without a scarf.  It is just adorable, and creates this winter look all just with a scarfs.  But especially the Infinity Scarf, I cannot stop adoring it so much.  You can pair it with a plain, simple outfit, and it just sits on that outfit, and owns it.  It is so warm and lovely.  A must have for winter, don't miss out on it, you'll never forgive yourself!

5. It's Movie Night
Redbox, Netflix, thank you.  You can just hit up any movie with this baby.  And for just a dollar, please, can it get any better? I just love it because its easy and fast.  And I don't have to miss out on the movies I've been wanting to see.  But a movie at the theater is worth every so now and then.


6. Go Natural
I just can't get over this look.  I love it.  Tan, nude lips, flawless skin, a tint of blush, and mascara and your ready to go.  I just love the look, it looks so flawless, and seems like you just walked out of the door.

7. Messenger Bag
Thank someone who invented the messenger bags!  It is so cute, and I could literally use it all the time, carrying it everywhere.  It just adds that little 'oomph' your outfit, and makes you look gorgeous.  And for those days when you just not feeling like carrying a wallet or a purse, and just want something one loosely its perfect.  Just plop you wallet, identification, cash, phone, and you ready to bounce.


8. Backpacks
I definitely have an unhealthy obsession with backpacks!  I especially love this year trend of boho/slouchy backpacks.  Honestly I probably couldn't live without it.  It is so cute and adorable, looks nice, and probably won't rip off you shoulder, when carrying around a whole lot of junk.  I just love it, don't you?

9. The Sounds of Sunshine
This year had some pretty good soundtracks this year I had to admit, some of my favorites are Pumped Up Kicks, Someone Like You, Not Over You, The One That Got Away, Headlines, Stereo Hearts, Young Wild & Free, Super Bass, Just a Kiss, the list just goes on and on.

10. Pearl Studs
I have never really been that big into earrings even though I probably owned like a million!  It always seemed like a hassle to put them on!  But pretty much all this year I have been wearing pearl studs!  They go with any outfit and just look so classy.  I also have a pair of diamond earrings, and boy are the stunning.




What were your obsessions in 2011?! Hope you all are ready for the New Year and are have a safe and fun New Year's Eve!

13 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Happy New Year's

    follow me :)
    www.amazinglybe-au-tiful.blogspot.com

    xox,
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog :) Hope you have a very happy new year!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post,happy new year
    im having a Kate Spade giveaway would love u to join
    http://mwanwan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!! I hope you had a great night. Nice post..I also really love your blog! All the best for 2012 :D

    Leftbanked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely post! :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year!!

    Lovely post! Thanks for your comment! Am following you now!!
    Please visit me often and follow if you like!

    http://junebiswas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely post.

    do chk out my blog

    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the comment - nope, it's Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2011 obsession: vintage levis denim jackets and velvet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i agree with you! inspiring ideas!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year, I absolutely love that back pack it is pure perfection! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog I'm now following you!

    dearest-lou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great blog! thank you for visiting my blog! Happy new year dear!

    vanessa

    http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I too am obsessed with converse... and stud earrings... and messenger bags. I never leave home without my messenger bag. I mentioned you on twitter as my blog you should be following!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...