Sunday, December 28, 2014

Quick Spice-up: Tumblr-ize Your Work Space

Quick Spice-up: Tumblr-ize Your Room
I think we all aspire for a Tumblr room.  That laid-back and carefree ambiance is just to die for.  I came up with an idea yesterday to spice up my work space a little bit, and I thought it would be nice to share with you all.

I made a mini college on the wall facing my desk with summer related pictures.  And oh my god, I am obsessed with it.


isssn'tt cuutte? hahaha, if you can't already tell, i'm obsessed with collages.  But none the less, let me tell you how to get started.

I got most of my pictures from :
endless--summer.tumblr.com/

ONE: 
So basically just search up photos that you like and love.  (Tumblr and Pinterest are my personal
favorites if you want to look for some good looking photos)
 
TWO: 
Open up a word document and resize the pictures onto a few pages, making sure that you catch a variety of different sizes and orientation.  (also, don't stretch the photos out, it'll make it look pixelated  and that's not cute)
 
THREE: 
Find a high quality printer and print it out.
 
FOUR: 
Vwwalla'.  Now all you need to do is cut the pictures out and start placing them on your wall.  Make sure you space them out and "randomize" the placings.






xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...