Friday, January 6, 2012

Fist Pump

Let make the subject clear, I am in love with rings.  It's something I just love collecting and piling around my fingers!  I love the way it looks on my hands, and just look at them down on my hands make me happy.  They just add that perfect touch to that outfit that just doesn't look right, like it's other half.  I am obviously, a fan of turquoise.


So here are a few pictures I found on the internet, that I so adore and wish I had some of them.  I am just completely loving this look, it is so pretty.  If I were to make an outfit out of these rings?  I would probably go for more of a casual, laid back outfit, with my hair perfectly in beach waves.  That's probably my dream outfit, along with these, fine rings out there.  And here's just a cute little quote for all you lovers, since it's friday.  && this has been a really long week.  thank god it's friday. right?



"Real men never stop trying to show a girl how much she means to him.  Ever after he's got her."




And just a little announcement about my blog, I am gonna add a little gadget, (guess that's what it's called) that will consist of my favorite lines.  As of right now, I hope you guys check it out, and Ill be sure to update it frequently!  Comment below about your week, I love reading comments, && read each and every one.  Just to let you guys know it doesn't come unnoticed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...