Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Harry Potter Obsessions

When it comes to this topic, you should know very well that I am obsessed, can't live without Harry Potter, that I wished they came out with another movie.  And so when I stubbled upon the last picture, I was reminded, yet again of Harry Potter, and had to do a blog post!  It was truly the best 10 years of my life.  But lets make it clear, I have never read any of the novels, though I know, I know it was based of a novel, but I just could read it.  But I am an obsessed over the movie.  Where you not?




This is such a true quote.






Thank You, Harry.







I had the time of my life, and I never felt this way before, the best ten years of our lives.






And then the awkward moment when Neville becomes the hottest.  


1 comment:

  1. read the books it will be like having another movie. there is soooooooo much in the books that they never shared with you in the movies they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...